Sudden Cardiac Arrest happens around 145,000 times a year in the UK, making it one of the UK’s largest killers – equivalent to a plane crashing every day!
A 2-hour training session can enable people to give urgent help to someone having a heart attack in front of their eyes.
I would like to make a one-off donation of
You can also donate to Make It Beat cause at www.totalgiving.co.uk/charity/make-it-beat
Your donations mean we can continue:
- to train people who can, in turn, save lives
- provide important equipment such as defibrillators in key places. An AED is a portable defibrillator especially designed for people with little or no medical background
- a one off Payment of £20 can teach someone to provide urgent CPR in an emergency
- community projects can be funded so the maximum number of people can be trained in CPR.
- engage specialists who can give training in other languages
Donate by phone
Call us on
Donate by post
Send a cheque payable to Make It Beat to:
386 Green Lane, Ilford IG3 9JU